Skip to content
- Anyone can be a good athlete, but to be a great athlete you need to feed your body with the right fuel
- Please ensure that you always take a suitable drink to your training session
- At competitions always take plenty of food and drink as some venues may not have the facilities to offer refreshments
- For more nutrition advice follow this link http://www.nutritionist-resource.org.uk/articles/sports-nutrition.html or Nutrition and Food Ideas and Guidance
- Athletes may choose to use supplements but should be aware of the facts and risks, so that their choice is an informed one.
- There is no 100% guarantee that any supplement is safe and UKA has set out their position on supplements, providing clear advice to athletes, and those who support athletes, on how to reduce the real risk of inadvertent doping posed by supplement use.
- View the UKA Supplement Position Statement http://www.britishathletics.org.uk/anti-doping/supplements-and-nutrition/ and any queries can be directed to email@example.com or 0121 713 8466.
- If you use an inhaler then you must register it with UK Athletics Asthma Forms